Novato Holiday Tree Lighting Dec. 1, 2012 – FESTIVITIES MOVED INSIDE CITY-HALL
Tree lighting still on – but festivities have been moved in-door to City Hall. (Not the tree-lighting of course, but all other activities take place in City Hall.
Come join the fun to start the holidays in Downtown Novato
See our video:
This Joyous community event has been wonderfully successful for many years past. People come from all over the bay area. And you’ll find our favorite activity, Santa’s Village for the children. Great photo opportunities. Holiday tree lighting, caroling, hot cider and community fun:
Date: December 1, 2012
Location: Sherman Avenue, Downtown Novato, CA
- Music starts at 4:30pm with Swing Set Holiday songs
- Santa arrives around 5:45pm
- Tree lighting countdown commences with Mayor Denise shortly after Santa arrives.
- Lot’s more singing and dancing
- Look for booths presenting baked goods, hot chocolate, hot apple cider and many more goodies.